Cheetos Twisted Holiday Green
Taste test: These spiral-shaped Cheetos had a nice texture, slightly more dense than Cheetos Puffs, but without the crunch you get from Cheetos Crunchy.
The gimmick behind them was the changing color. They were supposed to change your tongue green upon being eaten. They tasted good, but the gimmick was just a waste. The green was very dark if you did try to look, and the whole tongue thing causes a couple of problems: You can't look at your own tongue without a mirror, and it's gross to look at other people's tongues.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild cheese smell.
From the package: “Join Chester Cheetah® in some holiday fun 'cause Twisted® Cheetos® brand snacks now color your tongue holiday green. Show your holiday joy inside you. And when you're done with the color don't worry there's hope rinse your mouth out with water and your hands with soap.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road