Reese's White Chocolate Swoops
Taste test: With this new addition to the Swoops line of Pringles-shaped candy, Hershey has kept up the Swoops tradition of making the candy inside the package look considerably different from the picture on the package.
In this case, the package showed a smooth off-white candy with peanut butter-colored wiggles on it. In reality, the candy had a ridge around the edge, and the wiggles were just another shade of off-white. Some of the other Swoops varieties had an elegant look to them, but these didn't. The candy tasted pretty good, with a sweet taste that was about an even mix between white chocolate and peanut butter.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell, a little more peanut buttery than white chocolatey.
From the package: “18 white chocolate peanut butter candy slices” ... “Delicious curves of your favorite candy uniquely shaped for the perfect white chocolate experience.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Candy shaped like potato chips (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road