Reese's White Chocolate Swoops
Taste test: With this new addition to the Swoops line of Pringles-shaped candy, Hershey has kept up the Swoops tradition of making the candy inside the package look considerably different from the picture on the package.
In this case, the package showed a smooth off-white candy with peanut butter-colored wiggles on it. In reality, the candy had a ridge around the edge, and the wiggles were just another shade of off-white. Some of the other Swoops varieties had an elegant look to them, but these didn't. The candy tasted pretty good, with a sweet taste that was about an even mix between white chocolate and peanut butter.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell, a little more peanut buttery than white chocolatey.
From the package: “18 white chocolate peanut butter candy slices” ... “Delicious curves of your favorite candy uniquely shaped for the perfect white chocolate experience.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Candy shaped like potato chips (10 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road