Reese's White Chocolate Swoops
Taste test: With this new addition to the Swoops line of Pringles-shaped candy, Hershey has kept up the Swoops tradition of making the candy inside the package look considerably different from the picture on the package.
In this case, the package showed a smooth off-white candy with peanut butter-colored wiggles on it. In reality, the candy had a ridge around the edge, and the wiggles were just another shade of off-white. Some of the other Swoops varieties had an elegant look to them, but these didn't. The candy tasted pretty good, with a sweet taste that was about an even mix between white chocolate and peanut butter.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell, a little more peanut buttery than white chocolatey.
From the package: “18 white chocolate peanut butter candy slices” ... “Delicious curves of your favorite candy uniquely shaped for the perfect white chocolate experience.”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1746 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Candy shaped like potato chips (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road