Wise Chili Olé Chili & Spice Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: These taste like a bowl of chili, with a bit of a spicy aftertaste well after the chips are no longer in your mouth.
Not bad, the chips don’t take away from the flavoring (not greasy, for example). One taster said, "Tastes like those square pizzas they served in elementary school."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a bit like taco powder, or a taco.
From the package: “Attention Chili Lovers! Add a little spice to your life! Wise Chili Olé potato chips are seasoned with a delicious blend of tomatoes, garlic, chili peppers and spices. They’re not too hot, but have just enough zest to make your taste buds sit up and shout ’Olé!’ ”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Mobil station north of Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road