Taste test: This bar contained oats, crisp rice, raisins, almond, peanuts and sunflower seeds.
It was pretty good, with a nice combination of flavors in a bar that was solid but not too dense, held together by a sugary mixture, but not too sweet..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet granola smell.
From the package: “100% Natural” ... “Good soure of whole grain” ... “Carbohydrate Choices: 1-1/2”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published November 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road