Miss Vickie's Lime & Black Pepper Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips were fairly thin, crunchy and very crisp.
The lime flavor seemed to be more dominant than the pepper. It wasn't so much a strong lime flavor as enough lime to kind of muddy up the pepper taste. In terms of texture, these chips were excellent, but for taste I'd prefer a good salt and pepper chip, hold the lime.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peppery smell. No lime that I could discern.
From the package: “From Our Farm to You” ... “Arômes Lime et Poivre Noir” ... “We've crafted this recipe to bring you the flavor of a less hurried time.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Miss Vickie's Potato Chips (8 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (161 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (132 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published November 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road