Miss Vickie's Lime & Black Pepper Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips were fairly thin, crunchy and very crisp.
The lime flavor seemed to be more dominant than the pepper. It wasn't so much a strong lime flavor as enough lime to kind of muddy up the pepper taste. In terms of texture, these chips were excellent, but for taste I'd prefer a good salt and pepper chip, hold the lime.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peppery smell. No lime that I could discern.
From the package: “From Our Farm to You” ... “Arômes Lime et Poivre Noir” ... “We've crafted this recipe to bring you the flavor of a less hurried time.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Miss Vickie's Potato Chips (8 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Lime Chips (147 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (126 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road