Chex Mix Salsa
Taste test: This mix consisted of Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, small round tortilla chips, round and peanut-shaped pretzels, and cheese crackers shaped like peppers.
All of it was covered with a healthy dose of salsa flavoring, though the level of flavoring varied quite a bit from piece to piece. The salsa flavor was not bad as salsa flavors go, but the whole mix just didn't work. The pretzels and the Chex just didn't taste great with the salsa flavoring. Most of the tortilla chips were slightly stale. Bringing together Chex Mix with salsa had lots of potential, but this mix was a disappointment.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong salsa smell.
From the package: “Salsa Chex Mix combines the flavor of tomatoes, onions, peppers and garlic for the tangy, spicy taste of salsa in every bite.”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (141 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road