Chex Mix Salsa
Taste test: This mix consisted of Corn Chex, Wheat Chex, small round tortilla chips, round and peanut-shaped pretzels, and cheese crackers shaped like peppers.
All of it was covered with a healthy dose of salsa flavoring, though the level of flavoring varied quite a bit from piece to piece. The salsa flavor was not bad as salsa flavors go, but the whole mix just didn't work. The pretzels and the Chex just didn't taste great with the salsa flavoring. Most of the tortilla chips were slightly stale. Bringing together Chex Mix with salsa had lots of potential, but this mix was a disappointment.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong salsa smell.
From the package: “Salsa Chex Mix combines the flavor of tomatoes, onions, peppers and garlic for the tangy, spicy taste of salsa in every bite.”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Chex Mix (37 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road