Taste test: These tortilla chips were similar to Doritos, with the same triangular shape, but smaller.
They were very crisp, crunchy and quite tasty. The flavor reminded me of Cooler Ranch Doritos a little, but there was also some extra cheese taste mixed in. The taste was about as strong as Doritos, despite having far less visible flavor powder. Very good stuff!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheesy smell.
From the package: “Vodafone live!” ... “Product of Japan” ... “Ing: Corn, Soy Bean Oil, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Flavor.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This bag was on the closeout shelf, with the price reduced from $1.80 to $1.60, because it was past the expiration date by almost three months.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published October 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road