Studdabubbas Old World Caramel Corn
Taste test: The caramel corn kernels in this bag had a strong caramel coating and didn't stick together, with the majority of the pieces being fairly large and roundish.
Some kernels were crunchy, but others were kind of chewy/mushy. The taste was very good, and it was distinctively different from other caramel corns. At times the taste reminded me of fresh toasted marshmallows, rather than the usual caramel flavor.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Molasses, Canola Oil, Baking Soda, Salt, Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Stephens' Original Foods Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road