Studdabubbas Old World Caramel Corn
Taste test: The caramel corn kernels in this bag had a strong caramel coating and didn't stick together, with the majority of the pieces being fairly large and roundish.
Some kernels were crunchy, but others were kind of chewy/mushy. The taste was very good, and it was distinctively different from other caramel corns. At times the taste reminded me of fresh toasted marshmallows, rather than the usual caramel flavor.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Molasses, Canola Oil, Baking Soda, Salt, Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Stephens' Original Foods Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road