Cape Cod Potato Chips Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
Taste test: These chips were crunchy and had a nice peppery taste, with maybe a slight cheese flavor mixed in, a nice taste.
The chips were a it less crisp than the regular Cape Cod chips. There were some large chips in the bag, whch is unusual for small (1/2 oz.) bag. There was also a nice delayed peppery aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, sharp peppery smell.
From the package: “Nantucket Spice Recipe” ... “0g Trans Fat” ... “Contains: Milk”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at The Big E. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road