Cape Cod Potato Chips Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
Taste test: These chips were crunchy and had a nice peppery taste, with maybe a slight cheese flavor mixed in, a nice taste.
The chips were a it less crisp than the regular Cape Cod chips. There were some large chips in the bag, whch is unusual for small (1/2 oz.) bag. There was also a nice delayed peppery aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, sharp peppery smell.
From the package: “Nantucket Spice Recipe” ... “0g Trans Fat” ... “Contains: Milk”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cape Cod (72 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (224 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (126 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at The Big E. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road