Taste test: This irregularly shaped bar was filled with lots of peanuts, some raisins and crisp rice, all held together by caramel, and then coated in milk chocolate.
The chocolate had lots of bumps in it, caused by the peanuts underneath. It was decent, but nothing great, just not the best combination of tastes.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very peanutty chocolate smell, and you can smell the raisins too.
From the package: “Packed with Peanuts and Raisins” ... “Milk chocolate with caramel, crispy cereal, peanut and raisin centre” ... “Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (50 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Bars (907 snacks)
- Nuts (503 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (328 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (141 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road