Taste test: This irregularly shaped bar was filled with lots of peanuts, some raisins and crisp rice, all held together by caramel, and then coated in milk chocolate.
The chocolate had lots of bumps in it, caused by the peanuts underneath. It was decent, but nothing great, just not the best combination of tastes.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very peanutty chocolate smell, and you can smell the raisins too.
From the package: “Packed with Peanuts and Raisins” ... “Milk chocolate with caramel, crispy cereal, peanut and raisin centre” ... “Contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1779 snacks)
- Bars (943 snacks)
- Nuts (509 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road