Martin's Red Hot Potato Chips
Taste test: A sweet type of taste, then after a second the hotness kicks in.
This will burn your mouth after you taste it, if you like hot chips you'll like these. These chips are very red. Not a jalapeno burn, but more of a red powder type of hot. Pretty good crunch, too.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a bag of hot chips.
From the package: “Guaranteed Fresh!” And they were.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Potato Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Christine in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road