Taste test: This bar was aboout the same size and shape as a Snickers.
Inside it had a thin layer of soft toffee at the top, with a layer of Rice Krispies held together by chocolate beneath, and a chocolate coating over the whole bar. The rice gave the bar an initial crunch, and the toffee gave it a lingering chewiness, so it was an interesting mix of textures. The taste was quite nice, with a milky chocolate and caramel taste at first, then more of a toffee taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild but wonderful toffee and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crispy Crunch, Chewy Munch!” ... “Toffee and Crisped Cereal Filled Milk Chocolate” ... “May contain nut traces.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (160 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road