Taste test: This candy bar was thick and made entirely of white chocolate.
It had six detachable sections. The white chocolate taste was good, both milky and sugary. If you plan to eat more than two sections at once, I would recommend washing it down with a glass of milk, as it did leave a strong sugary taste in my mouth.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “A delicious source of milk goodness” ... “White chocolate. Contains dried whole milk (26%) and vegetable fat in addition to cocoa butter.” ... “For Milkybar Kids of all Ages!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road