Taste test: This candy bar was thick and made entirely of white chocolate.
It had six detachable sections. The white chocolate taste was good, both milky and sugary. If you plan to eat more than two sections at once, I would recommend washing it down with a glass of milk, as it did leave a strong sugary taste in my mouth.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “A delicious source of milk goodness” ... “White chocolate. Contains dried whole milk (26%) and vegetable fat in addition to cocoa butter.” ... “For Milkybar Kids of all Ages!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road