Sports Bar Snacks Hot Wings & Blue Cheese
Taste test: This bag contained two different kinds of crisps made from processed potato: a brownish type shaped like hollow chicken drumsticks and flavored to taste like a hot wing, and a pale yellow kind shaped sort of like a potato chip and flavored with blue cheese.
Both had a diagonal grid of holes in them. When putting a wing chip inside a cheese chip (as pictured on the bag) and eating it all together, it really did taste a like like hot wings with blue cheese. When eating the wing chip alone, there was a good spicy wing taste with a suprisingly hot aftertaste. The cheese chip alone didn't really taste like blue cheese. Overall, a creative idea and good flavor that simulated Buffalo wings reasonably well.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: When I firstsmelled the bag, a sharp smell, kind of strange, not good. Smelling the individual pieces actually did smell like hot wings and blue cheese.
From the package: “Free yourself from ordinary snacks and try something exciting from our new line of Sports Bar Snacks and Poker Snacks.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snack Alliance, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road