Taste test: This thick, dense chocolate bar had the same shape as the other Yorkies, with five detachable sections, each with a trapezoidal profile as the sides angled in.
Upon biting in, there were tiny, crunchy green bits of mint embedded inside the milk chocolate, giving it a great minty chocolate taste and a distinctive texture. There was lots of mint taste, but not so much as to overwhelm the chocolate, so there was a nice mix of both. Another winner from Yorkie.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate mint smell. Good.
From the package: “Too cool for girls” ... “Ice cool mint” ... “Chunky Milk Chocolate with mint flavoured boiled sugar pieces (7%)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road