Poker Snacks Big Slick BBQ
Taste test: These small potato-based snacks are shaped like diamonds, hearts, spades and clubs (they're all hollow, so they're not solid shapes like the ones you'd see in Lucky Charms, for example).
The pieces had a light feel to them, not like a corn chip. The barbecue powder taste wasn't the greatest, but it was a solid smokey flavor, not a sweet barbecue, but not overly spicy either. They had a strange aftertaste as well, not really barbecue-like, but more like potatoes. These are best poured into a bowl and grabbed by the handful, as individually the pieces are very small.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight barbecue powder aroma.
From the package: “Free yourself from ordinary snacks and try something exciting from our new line of Sports Bar Snacks and Poker Snacks.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snack Alliance, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road