Cheez-It Star Wars Episode III Limited Edition
Taste test: The crackers in this box were just regular square Cheez-Its, as all that Star Wars stuff on the box turned out to be nothing more than movie promotion. I was hoping for crackers in Star Wars shapes, such as Darth Vader, Yoda, C3PO, Emperor Palpatine or General Grievous.
Fortunately, the Cheez-Its tasted very good, with an appealing salty cheese taste. There's something addictive about Cheez-Its. Maybe the Force is with them.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild cheese smell.
From the package: “In Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, the final movie in the galactic saga, you can join your favorite characters one more time — and witness the ending that started it all!”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Star Wars snacks (22 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road