Simply Chex Cheddar
Taste test: It seems that the good folks at Chex have finally figured out that lots of people buy bags of Chex Mix not for the "Mix" part but for the "Chex" part.
So they've introduced a version of Chex Mix with just the flavored Chex — no crackers, no pretzels, no melba toast, no nothing. It's a good thing they did, because these tasted very good. Just Corn Chex, Wheat Chex and cheddar, no distractions mixed in. The level of cheddar varied from one piece to the next, and you could easily tell how cheesy each piece was by the amount of orange. The Corn Chex were very crisp with a great crunch. The Wheat Chex had a harder crunch and weren't as good, but the Corn Chex made up the majority of the bag.
Shop: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddar smell.
From the package: “Simply Chex® snack gives you more of what you love! — Wholesome Chex® cereal and great Cheddar flavor! And because it's a good source of whole grain, it's a snack you can feel good about!”
Online store: Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road