Utz Puff'n Corn
Taste test: This is the same kind of taste as Grandma Shearer's Caramel Corn Puffs.
Most of our tasters say this reminds them of a breakfast cereal, as if Kellogg's would put out Corn Pops, but with caramel coating. This bag of Utz was OK, but I felt that the Grandma Shearer's had more caramel taste to it.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smell's like warm caramel, or a big caramel apple. Mmmmmmm, caramel.
From the package: “Can't fine Utz products in your area? Call the Utz Mail Order Dept. at 1-800-FOR-SNAX or visit our Web Site at www.utzsnacks.com” I must say that Utz has an outstanding mail-order and Internet site for ordering chips.
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Christine in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road