Perri Burger Bites Beef Flavour Corn Snacks
Taste test: These snacks were remotely burger-shaped, round with one smooth end and one bumpy end for some reason.
(Usually a burger bun would have a flat bottom and a rounded top, but this was a whole different setup.) The consistency was similar to a cheese puff, with a good crispness. The taste was pretty good, but it didn't really taste much like a burger.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An unusual smell, maybe remotely beefy, pretty good.
From the package: “Great Value” ... “Fun Pack” ... “Baked Not Fried”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Beef (43 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road