Discos Salt & Vinegar Fever
Taste test: These potato crisps were thicker than Pringles but smaller and very nearly round, with a slightly curvy surface on most of the crisps.
They had a good crunch and a mild vinegar flavoring, definitely weaker than many other salt and vinegar snacks. Because of mildness of the vinegar, I could easily taste the Pringles-like potato crisp as well as the vinegar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild vinegar smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Potato Snacks” ... “Discos can be enjoyed as part of a healthy diest and lifestyle. Have you got the balance right today?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road