Discos Salt & Vinegar Fever
Taste test: These potato crisps were thicker than Pringles but smaller and very nearly round, with a slightly curvy surface on most of the crisps.
They had a good crunch and a mild vinegar flavoring, definitely weaker than many other salt and vinegar snacks. Because of mildness of the vinegar, I could easily taste the Pringles-like potato crisp as well as the vinegar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild vinegar smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Potato Snacks” ... “Discos can be enjoyed as part of a healthy diest and lifestyle. Have you got the balance right today?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road