Taste test: This had the same shape as the standard Kit Kat, with four detachable thin bars and a slightly crunchy wafer inside each one.
The milk chocolate was indeed very creamy, so it was like milk chocolate with extra milk, very sweet. Not bad, and it certainly does the job if you're in need of a chocolate hit, but I like the chocolate taste of the original Kit Kat better.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell, same as regular Kit Kat.
From the package: “Allergy information: Manufactured in a facility that processes nuts.” ... “Serving Size 1 four-piece bar Calories 220 Calories from Fat 10”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road