Taste test: This was very similar to the American Kit Kat, but we found quite a few differences.
The bars' profiles were the same, but lengthwise, UK version had almost half an inch of extra deliciousness. The American version had the words "Kit Kat" on each of the four sections, while the different words on these four sections spelled a sentence: "for/maximum/enjoyment/chill Kit Kat". The chocolate taste was very similar, but this one seemed to be slightly, slightly bittersweet. To maximize my enjoyment, I put two of the four bars into the fridge and ate them the next day. If you do this, break the bars apart before refrigerating, as it took quite a bit of force to separate them when cold.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell, but slightly different from the American Kit Kat bar. Reminded me of the Yorkie.
From the package: “Four crisp wafer fingers covered with milk chocolate” ... “Remember you are not a salmon. have a break || have a kit kat >”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1811 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road