Taste test: This was very similar to the American Kit Kat, but we found quite a few differences.
The bars' profiles were the same, but lengthwise, UK version had almost half an inch of extra deliciousness. The American version had the words "Kit Kat" on each of the four sections, while the different words on these four sections spelled a sentence: "for/maximum/enjoyment/chill Kit Kat". The chocolate taste was very similar, but this one seemed to be slightly, slightly bittersweet. To maximize my enjoyment, I put two of the four bars into the fridge and ate them the next day. If you do this, break the bars apart before refrigerating, as it took quite a bit of force to separate them when cold.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell, but slightly different from the American Kit Kat bar. Reminded me of the Yorkie.
From the package: “Four crisp wafer fingers covered with milk chocolate” ... “Remember you are not a salmon. have a break || have a kit kat >”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road