Taste test: Kit Kat has always been a favorite.
There's lots to like. You've got the crunch and lightness of the wafer bar inside, providing a nice balance for the chocolate. There's also the fun of breaking off the four individual bars, plus the convenience of being able to eat the four bars one at a time. But I think the main appeal is the great milk chocolate that Kit Kat uses. We compared this American Kit Kat (made by Hershey) to the British version of Kit Kat (made by Nestle) and found that this was half an inch shorter.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great, rich milk chocolate smell. Excellent.
From the package: “Crisp wafers in chocolate” ... “Allergy information: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road