Taste test: Kit Kat has always been a favorite.
There's lots to like. You've got the crunch and lightness of the wafer bar inside, providing a nice balance for the chocolate. There's also the fun of breaking off the four individual bars, plus the convenience of being able to eat the four bars one at a time. But I think the main appeal is the great milk chocolate that Kit Kat uses. We compared this American Kit Kat (made by Hershey) to the British version of Kit Kat (made by Nestle) and found that this was half an inch shorter.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great, rich milk chocolate smell. Excellent.
From the package: “Crisp wafers in chocolate” ... “Allergy information: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts.”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Wafer bars (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road