Terra Yukon Gold Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: One diehard non-salt-and-vinegar fan thought they were good and came back for seconds, which is pretty impressive.
Thick chips that have a nice balance of salt and vinegar, not too much of each, which is where most salt & vinegar chips go horribly awry. Excellent chip.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell mildly vinegary.
From the package: “Terra Chips adds an international flair to all-natural Yukon Gold premium potato chips by bringing the distinguished taste of Salt & Vinegar, a traditional British favorite, across the Atlantic to be enjoyed by all.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Star Market, Stow, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road