Taste test: This short, thin candy bar was round at both ends, and it had a chocolate coating on all sides.
Upon biting in, I found that a cookie layer took up most of the inside, covering the whole bottom and even jutting up along the sides, with a soft fudge layer on top of the cookie. It was quite good, with a mild cookie crunch and a very nice chocolatey fudge taste.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like graham crackers, and a little chocolatey.
From the package: “Mfd. in Brazil for Hershey Foods Corporation” ... “Allergy informaton: Manufactured on the same equipment that processes peanuts.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Cookies (650 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road