Taste test: This short, thin candy bar was round at both ends, and it had a chocolate coating on all sides.
Upon biting in, I found that a cookie layer took up most of the inside, covering the whole bottom and even jutting up along the sides, with a soft fudge layer on top of the cookie. It was quite good, with a mild cookie crunch and a very nice chocolatey fudge taste.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like graham crackers, and a little chocolatey.
From the package: “Mfd. in Brazil for Hershey Foods Corporation” ... “Allergy informaton: Manufactured on the same equipment that processes peanuts.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road