Taste test: From the outside, these spherical candies had one pale green mint hemisphere and one light-colored milk chocolate hemisphere.
Upon biting in, it turned out that the inside was all bubbly Aero chocolate. The pieces were very light and soft to bite into. The taste was pretty good, with (surprisingly) a lot more mint taste than chocolate — so much mint that it was hard to taste the chocolate. I'm a big fan of combining mint and chocolate, but this one went too far in the mint direction to really be considered mint chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate mint smell. Just like a good mint chocolate chip ice cream.
From the package: “Have you felt the bubbles melt?” ... “Aerated milk chocolate in a shell comprising milk chocolate and green, peppermint flavoured halves.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Aero (10 snacks)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road