Taste test: From the outside, these spherical candies had one pale green mint hemisphere and one light-colored milk chocolate hemisphere.
Upon biting in, it turned out that the inside was all bubbly Aero chocolate. The pieces were very light and soft to bite into. The taste was pretty good, with (surprisingly) a lot more mint taste than chocolate — so much mint that it was hard to taste the chocolate. I'm a big fan of combining mint and chocolate, but this one went too far in the mint direction to really be considered mint chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate mint smell. Just like a good mint chocolate chip ice cream.
From the package: “Have you felt the bubbles melt?” ... “Aerated milk chocolate in a shell comprising milk chocolate and green, peppermint flavoured halves.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road