Taste test: These chunks of dough looked generally like oatmeal raisin cookies in a different shape, but unfortunately they did not taste like regular oatmeal raisin cookies.
Upon first biting in, there was an OK oatmeal raisin taste, but soon after, an odd sort of sweetness emerged, with a gritty, sort of a chalk-like texture that left an odd feeling in the mouth. These cookies had a few fans around the chip bowl, but most of our tasters did not like the taste.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong oatmeal raisin smell, very fruity (more than can be explained by raisins alone).
From the package: “A wholesome snack developed by a Medical Doctor with your health in mind” ... “All Natural - No Hydrogenated Oils - No Preservatives - No Artificial Colors or Flavors - Cholesterol Free - Made with Ingredients You can Pronounce - Real Food for Real People”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Laura's Wholesome Junk Food
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road