Price Chopper Kettle Chips Extra Crispy
Taste test: These were excellent kettle chips, with a good mix of crunch and potato taste, without being too greasy.
Not sure if they were actually "extra crispy" or not. There was enough salt, without being too salty. If you have a Price Chopper near you and you want the Cape Cod kettle chip experience at a lower price, grab a bag of these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like kettle chips.
From the package: “Bacon and Horseradish Dip: 3 z. Pkg. Price Chopper cream cheese; 1/2 Cup Price Chopper sour cream; 1 tsp. Price Chopper mustard; 1 Tbsp. Price Chopper horseradish; 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mustard and horseradish. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Stir in bacon. Chill for several hours before serving.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Price Chopper Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road