Price Chopper Kettle Chips Extra Crispy
Taste test: These were excellent kettle chips, with a good mix of crunch and potato taste, without being too greasy.
Not sure if they were actually "extra crispy" or not. There was enough salt, without being too salty. If you have a Price Chopper near you and you want the Cape Cod kettle chip experience at a lower price, grab a bag of these.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like kettle chips.
From the package: “Bacon and Horseradish Dip: 3 z. Pkg. Price Chopper cream cheese; 1/2 Cup Price Chopper sour cream; 1 tsp. Price Chopper mustard; 1 Tbsp. Price Chopper horseradish; 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, mustard and horseradish. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Stir in bacon. Chill for several hours before serving.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Price Chopper Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road