Taste test: These were pretty good chocolate chip cookies, better than most of the store brands, but not as good as Chips Ahoy.
But the best part with these was the great name Captain Chipley's, which is just a stroke of marketing genius. The only thing that could have made it even better would be to have a portrait of Captain Chipley himself on the bag.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual chocolate chip cookies smell. OK.
From the package: “Made with Real Chocolate Chips”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Save-a-Lot Food Stores Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Save-A-Lot Food Stores. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road