Taste test: The chunky-shaped cookies tasted a lot like macaroons, with the potential deliciousness of the fudge mixed in a with a fruity sweet taste that just was not very appealing.
The texture was kind of gritty from all of the oats. A few of our tasters loved these, but most were turned off by the flavor.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like macaroons. A little chocolatey and very fruity. OK.
From the package: “A wholesome snack developed by a Medical Doctor with your health in mind” ... “All Natural - No Hydrogenated Oils - No Preservatives - No Artificial Colors or Flavors - Cholesterol Free - Made with Ingredients You can Pronounce - Real Food for Real People”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Laura's Wholesome Junk Food
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road