Taste test: These snack chunks did not go over well with our tasters.
Nearly everyone thought these Bite-lettes were terrible, though there was one fan of them. For everyone else, the mixture of coconut and raisins and assorted other ingredients produced a bad taste that felt like chalk or something in the mouth. Yuk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like oatmeal raisin cookies, but very sweet.
From the package: “Made with ingredients you can pronounce” ... “Ingredients: Rolled oats, raisins, expeller pressed Canola oil, evaporated cane juice, fruit juice, natural grain dextrins, unbleached flour, unsweetened coconut, water, non-GMO soy protein isolate, non-GMO soy powder, natural flavorings, baking powder (non-aluminum) and sea salt.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Laura's Wholesome Junk Food
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road