Trail's Best Ham & Cheese Sticks
Taste test: This snack contained a round ham jerky stick and a square cheddar stick, each about six inches long.
The two sticks were separately shrink-wrapped, so you could eat them separately or together. The meat was pretty good, with a good ham taste, fairly soft and not gamey at all. The cheese stick was kind of dry and tasted OK but far from great. The cheese had a better and sharper cheddar taste when eaten together with a bite of the meat, but still it was not impressive cheese.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The cheese stick smelled like cheez whiz. The ham had a good ham smell.
From the package: “A real cheese product” ... “U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture Est. 394”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Trail's Best Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rudy's Inn General Store (near Bryce Canyon). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road