Taste test: These were like dense chunks of banana bread with chocolate chips in them, and they tasted very good.
Each bite-size piece could make a good snack on its own, or you could eat several if you're hungry (the listed serving size is two bite-lettes.).
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like banana bread. Good.
From the package: “A wholesome snack developed by a Medical Doctor with your health in mind” ... “All Natural - No Hydrogenated Oils - No Preservatives - No Artificial Colors or Flavors - Cholesterol Free - Made with Ingredients You can Pronounce - Real Food for Real People”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Laura's Wholesome Junk Food
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road