Regenie's Multi Grain Plus Thin Cut Crunchy Pita Chips
Taste test: These crunchy pita chips were quite tasty, with sort of a deep-fried taste to them.
There was nothing about the taste that said "multi grain" to me (but then again, multi grain isn't really a flavor). Several people were seen walking away from the chip bowl with large handfuls of these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, kind of like fried dough.
From the package: “Whole Grain, Rich Fiber plus Flaxseed and Linseed” ... “World's Best Pita Chip™” ... “Low Saturated Fat, All Natural & Delicious” ... “It's big fun and natural goodness all baked into one fiercely delicious snack!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Regenie's All Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Pita Chips (63 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road