Pringles Jalapeno Cheddar
Taste test: I was surprised to see this flavor, because it came just a few months after Pringles first started pushing a jalapeno (without cheddar) flavor.
The taste was good, with a mix of jalapeno and cheddar, moderately hot and fairly tasty. The flavors weren't as authentic as with some jalapeno and cheddar chips, but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good jalapeno smell. Made my mouth water.
From the package: “Made under one or more of the following U.S. Patents: 5,464,643; 6,066,353; 6,177,116; 6,235,333; 6,287,622; 6,312,747; 6,461,663; 6,521,281; 6,544,580; and other Patents Pending.”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (145 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (411 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tom Zimmermann at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road