Taste test: This bar had a chocolate coating on all sides except the top, where you could see Rice Krispies and other cereal, plus raisins and oats.
It tasted good, with the most noticeable tastes being the chocolate and the raisins. The texture was quite soft and easy to bite into. Despite the chocolate, the bar wasn't so sweet that you would need a glass of milk to balance things out. I'm not sure what makes this a Brunch Bar (usually cereal and chocolate dosen't constitute a brunch), but it was still a pretty good snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good Cadbury chocolate smell.
From the package: “Oats, Bran Flakes, Raisins, Crispies & Honey in a Bed of Cadbury's Milk Chocolate” ... “Cereal and Raisin Bar Half Covered in Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road