Taste test: This bar had a chocolate coating on all sides except the top, where you could see Rice Krispies and other cereal, plus raisins and oats.
It tasted good, with the most noticeable tastes being the chocolate and the raisins. The texture was quite soft and easy to bite into. Despite the chocolate, the bar wasn't so sweet that you would need a glass of milk to balance things out. I'm not sure what makes this a Brunch Bar (usually cereal and chocolate dosen't constitute a brunch), but it was still a pretty good snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good Cadbury chocolate smell.
From the package: “Oats, Bran Flakes, Raisins, Crispies & Honey in a Bed of Cadbury's Milk Chocolate” ... “Cereal and Raisin Bar Half Covered in Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cadbury (51 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1761 snacks)
- Bars (938 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (155 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road