Pringles Fat Free Barbecue Potato Crisps
Taste test: Normally, I won't eat food made with Olestra, but I made an exception and tried one (and only one) of these crisps.
The crisp tasted pretty much the same as regular Pringles, and the barbecue powder was quite bland, really nothing special. I've heard all sorts of bad things about the digestive effects of eating snacks made with Olestra, but I've also talked to people who have had no problem with these foods. I will say that things felt just slightly odd a few hours after eating the crisp not painfully bad or anything, but then again, I only ate one crisp.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild barbecue sauce type of smell.
From the package: “50% Less Calories Than Regular Potato Chips” ... “0 grams Trans Fat 0 mg of Cholesterol 0 grams of Fat per serving”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road