Pringles Salsa Verde Potato Crisps
Taste test: These Pringles didn't have a whole lot of salsa heat to them when I ate just one, but eating several crisps in succession (or two crisps simultaneously) did bring a good level of tasty heat.
Not nearly enough heat to run for water, but at least tasty. The crisps were a dull green in color, but the whole green thing seemed kind of fraudulent. As with all Pringles, the flavoring was all on one side, but the whole chip was green on both sides. That means that it was green before it ever had flavor, so the green really existed independent of any "salsa verde" flavor. These were a popular choice around our tasters, and the can emptied quickly.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good but mild hot pepper smell.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored” ... “Look for the flavor seal”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (146 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Tom Zimmermann at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road