Pringles Salsa Verde Potato Crisps
Taste test: These Pringles didn't have a whole lot of salsa heat to them when I ate just one, but eating several crisps in succession (or two crisps simultaneously) did bring a good level of tasty heat.
Not nearly enough heat to run for water, but at least tasty. The crisps were a dull green in color, but the whole green thing seemed kind of fraudulent. As with all Pringles, the flavoring was all on one side, but the whole chip was green on both sides. That means that it was green before it ever had flavor, so the green really existed independent of any "salsa verde" flavor. These were a popular choice around our tasters, and the can emptied quickly.
Shop: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good but mild hot pepper smell.
From the package: “Artificially Flavored” ... “Look for the flavor seal”
Online store: Buy Pringles on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pringles (148 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Salsa Snacks (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road