Snyder of Berlin Parmesan & Garlic Kettle-Style Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were crisp with a great crunch and an awesome flavor, really just delicious.
They were loaded with great garlic taste, with just enough cheese mixed in. Sort of a Chinese food-like taste. The bag said that these are a "Limited edition" but we hope that Snyder keeps them around for a long time.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet garlicy smell.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Cooked in 100% Peanut Oil”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road