Snyder of Berlin Wavy Ranch Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled chips had a decent (if soft) crunch, and the ranch flavor was somewhat unspectacular.
I'm not really a big fan of ranch-flavored chips unless they taste like that you're dipping a chip into ranch dressing, and in this case they didn't. The ranch taste only really came through as an aftertaste. I'd rather have the ranch taste when I'm eating the chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A very slight ranch aroma, smells more like potato than ranch, however.
From the package: “The Snyder of Berlin bag you hold in your hand carries the same quality satisfaction guarantee that has been a guiding principle since we began in 1947. How do we make such a promise? We continue to use only the finest ingredients, careful processing methods, and state of the art technology to deliver exceptional-tasting, quality products that meet your expectations. Over the years, with the same careful attention to detail, we've added flavors and new items that have consistently delivered the oustanding quality you expect from Snyder of Berlin. We produce all these items close to you, and deliver them quickly to store shelves so you can count on them being fresh, always!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road