Snyder of Berlin Kettle Cooked Reduced Fat Original Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips tried to have the best of both worlds, with the great crunch and potato taste of a kettle-cooked chip, but less fat.
Unfortunately, they failed in their mission in multiple ways. They were less crisp and not nearly as crunchy as other kettle-cooked chips, and they didn't have nearly the flavor. The chips didn't taste bad, but the bland flavor, combined with the lack of crispness, made for a subpar chip. There's just no comparison between these and the great full-fat kettle-cooked chips from Snyder of Berlin, Cape Cod or Kettle Chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like Pringles.
From the package: “Here is the great taste of Snyder's Kettle Chips in a reduced fat fomula that contains only 6 grams of fat per serving”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road