Snyder of Berlin Kettle Cooked Reduced Fat Original Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips tried to have the best of both worlds, with the great crunch and potato taste of a kettle-cooked chip, but less fat.
Unfortunately, they failed in their mission in multiple ways. They were less crisp and not nearly as crunchy as other kettle-cooked chips, and they didn't have nearly the flavor. The chips didn't taste bad, but the bland flavor, combined with the lack of crispness, made for a subpar chip. There's just no comparison between these and the great full-fat kettle-cooked chips from Snyder of Berlin, Cape Cod or Kettle Chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like Pringles.
From the package: “Here is the great taste of Snyder's Kettle Chips in a reduced fat fomula that contains only 6 grams of fat per serving”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder of Berlin (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road