Snyder of Berlin Kettle Cooked Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: We've tried many kinds of kettle-cooked potato chips, as well as lots of rippled chips, but it's rare that anyone combines the two styles in one chip as Snyder of Berlin has with these.
We're glad they did. These very wide-rippled, irregularly shaped chips had lots of crunch, not much salt, and a great potato flavor. Even without much salt, the flavor really came through.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a very nice potato smell. Great!
From the package: “If you are looking for a great taste and a crisp bite, then you'll be glad you picked up this Snyder of Berlin Kettle Cooked, Prepared in 100% Peanut Oil Product.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder of Berlin (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2005.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road