Snyder of Berlin Kettle Cooked Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: We've tried many kinds of kettle-cooked potato chips, as well as lots of rippled chips, but it's rare that anyone combines the two styles in one chip as Snyder of Berlin has with these.
We're glad they did. These very wide-rippled, irregularly shaped chips had lots of crunch, not much salt, and a great potato flavor. Even without much salt, the flavor really came through.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a very nice potato smell. Great!
From the package: “If you are looking for a great taste and a crisp bite, then you'll be glad you picked up this Snyder of Berlin Kettle Cooked, Prepared in 100% Peanut Oil Product.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road