Yum Yum Ketchup Chips
Taste test: These were pretty good ketchup chips.
Yum Yum's conventionally cooked potato chips are very crisp, crunchy and tasty. And the ketchup flavoring on these was just ketchupy enough and quite good, with a nice mix of tomato and vinegar. The bright red flavoring was pretty dramatic on some of the chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild ketchup smell.
From the package: “More taste in every crunch!” ... “Take the 'Yum Yum Taste Test' for yourself and you'll see. Breathe deeply and concentrate on the Yum Yum chip in the palm of your hand. Now gently place the chip (this is the tricky part) on your tongue for just a moment before you give it a good crunch. The result: perfectly crispy and terrifically tasty every time. Give in the the temptation.” ... Ingredients include Onion Powder, Tomato Powder and Garlic Powder
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Canada.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road