Golden Bowl Fortune Cookies Chocolate Flavor
Taste test: These were shaped pretty much the same as the fortune cookies that you would get at any Chinese restaurant, but they were dark brown in color thanks to the chocolate.
They tasted OK, but I don't think the chocolate really made them any better than a regularly flavored fortune cookie. Most of the individually wrapped cookies were kind of stale, without the good crisp crunch that restaurant cookies usually have. The fortunes inside were the same type of thing that you would get at a restaurant — in fact, one of our tasters got the exact same fortune that he had previously had a a restaurant.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight chocolate smell.
From the package: “Individually wrapped with lucky numbers” ... “K/Parve” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Water, Lecithin, Soybean Oil, Eggs, Vanillin.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Wonton Food, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Patti. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road