Chio Chips Hot Peperoni
Taste test: These potato chips did not taste like pepperoni (the translation on the back of the bag says "potato crisps hot pepper") but they did have a nice flavoring to them.
It was mild at first, but it did get slightly hot after I ate several chips. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smell. Kind of like chicken.
From the package: “Keep in a cool dry place. Protect from sun.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Budapest. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road