Chio Chips Hot Peperoni
Taste test: These potato chips did not taste like pepperoni (the translation on the back of the bag says "potato crisps hot pepper") but they did have a nice flavoring to them.
It was mild at first, but it did get slightly hot after I ate several chips. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smell. Kind of like chicken.
From the package: “Keep in a cool dry place. Protect from sun.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Budapest. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road