Kettle Crunch Cut Cheddar and Onion
Taste test: I really like what Kettle has have done with the Crunch Cut line of potato chips.
The ridge cut was good and yet retained all the best elements of the original cut Kettle Chips. The cheddar and onion flavoring was perfect. They were not too heavy handed with the onion or the cheese, plus there were some subtle herbs. I was very impressed.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy smell.
From the package: “Brace yourself for the BIG potato taste that absolutely demands your undivided attention. Kettle Crunch are slow cooked the authentic way and CUT for the loudest CRUNCH we could get. There is no science in cooking Kettle Chips, just skill, experience and a passion for our craft. Discover the Kettle difference for yourself.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road