Kettle Crunch Cut Cheddar and Onion
Taste test: I really like what Kettle has have done with the Crunch Cut line of potato chips.
The ridge cut was good and yet retained all the best elements of the original cut Kettle Chips. The cheddar and onion flavoring was perfect. They were not too heavy handed with the onion or the cheese, plus there were some subtle herbs. I was very impressed.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Cheesy smell.
From the package: “Brace yourself for the BIG potato taste that absolutely demands your undivided attention. Kettle Crunch are slow cooked the authentic way and CUT for the loudest CRUNCH we could get. There is no science in cooking Kettle Chips, just skill, experience and a passion for our craft. Discover the Kettle difference for yourself.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (115 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road