Taste test: At first glance, this sounded like a blatant ripoff of the M&M's M-Azing Peanut Butter Bar, which is a chocolate bar filled with a peanut butter version of mini-M&M's. But since the "peanut butter M&M's" in that bar are a blatant ripoff of Reese's Pieces, maybe the blame actually goes the other way. Then again, since Reese's Pieces were originally a peanut butter ripoff of M&M's (but endorsed by ET), who knows?
As for the actual bar, the Reese's Pieces were very sparse in this chocolate bar. The pieces that were there were probably too big, as they seemed to hurt the structural integrity of the bar — portions of the bar went flying when I opened the bar and also flew off a couple of times as I ate it. The chocolate was very creamy, maybe a little too sweet. Overall, nothing special.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: God but mild chocolate smell, and indeed a creamier smell than the standard Hershey's Bar.
From the package: “Mfd. in Mexico for The Hershey Company”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road