Taste test: At first glance, this sounded like a blatant ripoff of the M&M's M-Azing Peanut Butter Bar, which is a chocolate bar filled with a peanut butter version of mini-M&M's. But since the "peanut butter M&M's" in that bar are a blatant ripoff of Reese's Pieces, maybe the blame actually goes the other way. Then again, since Reese's Pieces were originally a peanut butter ripoff of M&M's (but endorsed by ET), who knows?
As for the actual bar, the Reese's Pieces were very sparse in this chocolate bar. The pieces that were there were probably too big, as they seemed to hurt the structural integrity of the bar — portions of the bar went flying when I opened the bar and also flew off a couple of times as I ate it. The chocolate was very creamy, maybe a little too sweet. Overall, nothing special.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: God but mild chocolate smell, and indeed a creamier smell than the standard Hershey's Bar.
From the package: “Mfd. in Mexico for The Hershey Company”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road