Kettle Creek Outfitters Original Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were done in the Lay's Classic style, but slightly thinner than Lay's.
The chips were uneven in the amount of salt and/or oil they had on them some chips were dry, while others were oily or salty. Overall, though, they had a good crunch and good taste to them. They tasted perfectly fine if you enjoy regular potato chips without any kind of flavoring to them, and they were a great value for just $1 at the Dollar Tree store.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nothing particular stood out from the bag in terms of smell.
From the package: “Thin & Crispy”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kettle Creek Outfitters
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road