Kettle Creek Outfitters Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These regular potato chips had the typical green speckles that you would associate with sour cream and onion potato chips.
They looked normal enough, but the taste was horrible truly awful. Possibly the worst-tasting sour cream and onion chips I've ever had. There's nothing wrong with the potato chip part, they were thin and crispy it's almost as if the flavor powder had spoiled in some way. In no way did the taste replicate a normal sour cream and onion taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight oniony aroma.
From the package: “Thin & Crispy”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kettle Creek Outfitters
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road